- Remove the cap and position the applicator at an angle (approx. 45°) to the joint, so that the edges of the applicator have full contact with both faces of the joint.
- Squeeze out the product while moving the applicator along the joint making sure that the product is in full contact with the sealant to be coated. In case of vertical joints it is advisable to apply UniBond Re-New starting from the base. If necessary, repeat the smoothing process with the applicator.
- Clean applicator after use and replace the cap.
- Allow to dry at least 6 hours before allowing water contact. Allow to dry for at least 24 hours before contact with cleaning products.
Unibond Re-new - 80 ml
Features and Benefits
Tired of looking at that yellowed, mouldy, old sealant … but put off by the thought of replacing it? Re-new is the easiest way possible! Apply new, fresh, smooth sealant directly over old sealant. Minimal skills needed, done in minutes for use in your bathroom or kitchen.
The new improved auto-smooth nozzle allows you to easily apply directly over old sealant for a perfect finish without the need for any other tools. It can help you quickly rejuvenate dirty, cracked sealant faster than before for a perfectly smooth and clean result.
- Auto smooth nozzle: Refresh your old bathroom or kitchen by simply applying Re-New on top of the old sealant
- No other tools needed: The sealant features an innovative applicator, ensuring easy application & a professional finish
- Mould resistant: Mould is an unwelcome guest in your home. Show it the door with this mould resistant sealant.