Features and Benefits
High performance neutral curing alcoxy silicone for all types of construction, connecting, perimeter and expansion joints. Ideal for perimeter sealing of uPVC doors, windows and conservatories.
- Low modulus neutral curing alcoxy silicone
- Oxime and MEKO free
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Excellent UV-, weather and ageing resistance
- 25% movement capability
- Perimeter sealing of uPVC doors, windows and conservatories
- For all types of construction, connecting, perimeter and expansion joints
- uPVC roofline (e.g. facia boards, soffits)
- Glazing (weather sealing, flexible jointing), including glazing of insulating glass units (Avoid contact with secondary seal)
- Excellent primerless adhesion to most construction substrates, including synthetic and porous materials such as concrete, brick (glazed and unglazed), glass, tiles, ceramics, anodised and powder coated aluminium, steel, stainless steel, wood, treated wood, polyester, polycarbonate, PVC and all uPVC profiles
- Curing system: alcoxy
- Skin formation time (+23 °C / 50% RH): 20-25min
- Curing speed (+23°C, 50% RH, cross-section of joint 20x10mm): 2-2,5 mm / day
- Application temperature: +5°C to +40°C
- Shore A hardness: 17-20
- Movement capability: 25%
- Temperature resistance: -40°C to +120 °C
- Elongation at break: 300-450%
Glass, anodised aluminium, concrete (primerless).
SNJF approval category 1.
pvc white, translucent