DON'T LET YOUR BATHROOM SEALANTS BE ONE OF THEM
Is the sealant in your bathroom mouldy, yellowish, cracked...? Damaged bathroom sealants can ruin the pleasure of enjoying your bathroom. Today you can easily re-new with UniBond RE-NEW. There's no need to be an expert DIYer. You can obtain a great result thanks to its integrated smoothing tool and innovative silicone formula with anti-mould properties.
No need to remove the existing sealant, just clean it!
Apply RE-NEW on top of the existing sealant.
Enjoy your bathroom, like new!
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Curious about the revolutionary features of UniBond RE-NEW? Explore these 5 steps and discover all you need to know.
STEP 1: CLEAN THE DAMAGED SEALANT
- No need to remove the existing sealant.
- Clean the existing sealant with a damp cloth. Ensure sealant is dry before applying RE-NEW.
- If the sealant is too mouldy, use a mould remover first.
STEP 2: APPLY RE-NEW
- Apply RE-NEW on top of the existing sealant, holding the tube with the UniBond logo facing towards you.
- Shake the tube to bring the RE-NEW content to the bottom.
- Gently squeeze to apply RE-NEW. Squezeed too hard? Go over the sealant again without squeezing the tube.
STEP 3: RELAX: YOU CAN REPEAT
- Want to try again? Go over the sealant again without squeezing the tube or remove immediately using a damp cloth and start over.
- Remove excess sealant from surface or hands with a damp cloth.
STEP 4: THE PERFECTIONIST'S TOUCH
- Ensure a perfect finish with the integrated finishing tool without squeezing the tube to smoothen the surface.
- Make sure to cover all the damaged sealant.
STEP 5: TA-DA!
- Clean the smoothing tool with water and a damp cloth.
- Let it dry for 6 hours before showering!
FIND OUT HOW TO GET A PERFECT FINISH
Watch the video below and learn all the tips & tricks on how to get a perfect finish!