Ready mixed wall tile grout for small jobs and refreshing existing grout joints.
- Suitable for dry and intermittently wet areas
- For small jobs and refreshing existing grout joints
- For interior use
- 300g (White, Cream, Grey)
Store in cool dry conditions. Protect from frost and direct sunlight.
Project check list
- Grout smoother tool
- Damp sponge
- Bucket of clean water
Step by Step
1. For new tiling - Do not start grouting until the adhesive is fully dry.
2. For repair of existing tiling - Remove all existing grout and loose material from the joints and ensure they are fully dry.
1. Press the grout into the joints with a grout float.
2. Ensure that the joints are completely filled.
3. Smooth off the grout lines with a grouting tool.
4. Immediately remove the excess grout with a damp cloth.
5. Allow to dry for 24 hours then polish the tiles with a clean cloth – ensure that the grout is fully dry before allowing water contact.
*For guidance only, please refer to pack for more concise instructions.