Ready mixed combined wall tile adhesive & grout for small jobs such as splash backs.
- Suitable for dry and intermittently wet areas
- For repairing ceramic wall tiles and small areas such as splash backs
- For interior use
- 300g (White)
Store in cool dry conditions. Protect from frost and direct sunlight.
Project check list
- Grout Smoother tool
- Damp sponge
- Bucket of clean water
Step by Step
1. Ensure the surface to be tiled is even, sound and dry.
2. Apply the adhesive to the wall in horizontal beads 15-20mm apart (Do not apply greater than 3mm bed thickness).
3. Work in manageable areas of about 1m₂ to ensure adhesive doesn’t dry out – Fix tiles within 30 minutes of spreading adhesive.
4. Use tile spacers to position the tiles evenly and accurately.
5. Remove any surplus adhesive immediately with damp cloth.
1. Do not start grouting until the adhesive is fully dry.
2. Press the grout into the joints with a grout float.
3. Ensure that the joints are completely filled.
4. Smooth off the grout lines with a grouting tool.
5. Immediately remove the excess grout with a damp cloth.
6. Allow to dry for 24 hours then polish the tiles with a clean cloth – ensure that the grout is fully dry before allowing water contact.
*For guidance only, please refer to pack for more concise instructions.