To grout wide joints and prevent mould growth, use UniBond ready mixed floor tile grout.
- If grouting existing tiles, remove old grout from joints and then clean tiles
- For glazed ceramic, porcelain and mosaic floor tiles in interior locations
- Grout joints up to 12mm
- Grout tiles laid over underfloor heating
Tips and tricks:
When grouting wipe diagonally across the tiles to avoid dragging the new grout lines.
To maintain a mould-free grout, clean regularly with an anti-bacterial cleaner.
Make sure you fully fill the grout joint to avoid shrinkage or cracking.
- 3.75kg (White, Grey, Beige, Charcoal)
Store in cool dry conditions. Protect from frost and direct sunlight.
Project check list
- Grout Float – For applying the grout to the grout lines
- Grout Finishing tool
- Gauging trowel
- Bucket of clean water and cloth
Step by Step
1. Do not start grouting until the adhesive is fully dry.
2. Press the grout into the joints with a grout float.
3. Ensure that the joints are completely filled.
4. Smooth off the grout lines with a grouting tool.
5. Immediately remove the excess grout with a damp cloth.
6. Allow to dry for 24 hours then polish the tiles with a clean cloth – leave for 7 days before allowing water contact.
*For guidance only, please refer to pack for more concise instructions.