To grout wide joints and prevent mould growth, use UniBond easy to mix quick, fast setting powdered floor tile grout.
- The adhesive must be fully dry before grouting
- If grouting existing tiles, remove old grout from joints and then clean tiles
- For natural stone, glazed ceramic, porcelain and mosaic floor tiles in interior and exterior locations
- Grout joints up to 12mm
Tips and tricks:
When grouting wipe diagonally across the tiles to avoid dragging the new grout lines.
To maintain a mould-free grout, clean regularly with an anti-bacterial cleaner.
Make sure you fully fill the grout joint to avoid shrinkage or cracking.
- 5kg (White, Grey, Charcoal)
Store unopened bags clear of the ground, in cool dry conditions and protected from excessive draft and frost.
Project check list
- Empty Bucket – To mix the grout
- Grout Float – For applying the grout to the grout lines
- Grout Finishing tool
- Gauging trowel
- Bucket of clean water and cloth
Step by Step
1. Add about 5 parts powder to one part water by weight (replace water with UniBond Flexi Mix Additive if grouting over wood)
2. Mix thoroughly to produce a smooth, stiff paste. Only mix enough adhesive for 30 minutes' application and discard any product not used within this period.
1. Do not start grouting until the adhesive is fully dry.
2. Apply the grout into the joints using a grout float. Ensure the joints are filled.
3. Smooth the grout lines.
4. Remove excess immediately with a clean damp sponge.
5. Allow the grout to set for at least three hours.
6. Clean the surface of the tiles using a clean cloth.
*For guidance only, please refer to pack for more concise instructions.