Easy to use, UniBond Sealant Finishing tool is a handy device which gives you the option of several different finishing angles for wall and floor applications.
Tips and Tricks:
Apply a small amount of extra sealant at the start to ensure an even finish when smoothing.
Step by Step
1. Apply the sealant to the desired area taking care not to apply too much.
2. Select the desired profile on the Sealant Finishing Tool.
3. Place the tool at the start of the sealant bead with the angled surface pointing towards the direction of travel.
4. Pressing down firmly, move the finishing tool at a uniform rate to achieve the perfect finish.
5. Remove excess sealant from the Sealant Smoother immediately after use with a dry cloth.