UniBond Weather Guard Extreme Repair is the ultimate tool for all DIY needs. With its patented FLEXTEC™ technology Extreme Repair is a sealant, grab and filler all in one – suitable for sealing joints, filling cracks and bonding most materials.
The high performance formulation can be applied in any weather condition (even rain). So come rain or shine, it will guarantee you 35 years of strength and durability.
All weather bonding & sealing of:
- Roof & Guttering
- uPVC double glazing
- External Cladding
- Delicate surfaces such as mirrors, marble and polystyrene
Tips and Tricks:
Using a Sealant Cartridge & Gun
- Cut the tip off the cartridge above the screw thread.
- Remove the nozzle cap and trim the nozzle at an angle of 45° to the desired joint width.
- Screw the nozzle onto the cartridge and insert the cartridge into the gun. Apply by pulling the trigger.
- Cartridge 300ml (White, translucent, black & brown)
Protect from frost and direct sunlight. Product should be stored at a temperature between 5 ºC and 30 ºC.
Step by Step
1. Surfaces must be dry and clean of dirt, loose materials and old sealant.
2. Prepare the cartridge and apply by pressing the trigger.
3. Smooth within 5 minutes to achieve a perfect finish. For the best results, use the UniBond Sealant Finsihing Tool.
4. Remove excess sealant before it dries with white spirit. Protect the sealant from water and damp.
5. Fully dry in 24-36 hours depending on bead size, temperature & humidity