Go Fill is an acrylic flexible filler ideal for minor cosmetic cracks and joins in and outside the home. Ideal applications include around door frames and skirting boards and window frames.
- Interior Walls
- Window Frames
Tips and Tricks:
To gain a perfect seal, you must first ensure the area being sealed is clean, dry and free of old sealant, grease and dirt. UniBonds Silicone Sealant Remover Gel will aid the removal of old sealant. Furthermore, to make sure that surfaces are as clean as possible, use a cloth dampened with white spirit to remove remaining grease and dirt.
Using a Sealant Cartridge & Gun
- Cut the tip off the cartridge above the screw thread.
- Remove the nozzle cap and trim the nozzle at an angle of 45° to the desired joint width.
- Screw the nozzle onto the cartridge and insert the cartridge into the gun. Apply by pulling the trigger.
Using the Ready to use Applicator
- Remove the safety tab and slide the red switch fully to the ‘MAX’ position. Remove nozzle cap and rotate nozzle to preferred position.
- Place tip of nozzle on desired location and press red trigger. This allows smooth flow of sealant. Product may not dispense correctly if not fully open.
- Press trigger to dispense sealant into the joint. Smooth within 5 minutes and remove excess sealant with white spirit immediately. Product dries in 24 hours. Once finished, slide switch to close and replace the cap.
Starting in a corner, work along the length of the area to be sealed in a smooth continuous movement. Keep the nozzle in contact with both sides of the joint as a guide.
If you’re not confident, practice running a smooth continuous bead of sealant on the inside edge of a cardboard box.
To maintain a mould free finish, we recommend regular cleaning of the sealant to remove residues of soap and other toiletries which can provide a starting point for mould growth.
- Ready To Use Applicator 100ml (white)
Protect from direct sunlight and frost. Pressurized container. Do not pierce or burn after use. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C
Step by Step
1. Surfaces must be dry and clean of dirt, loose materials and old sealant.
2. Prepare the cartridge or Ready To Use Applicator and apply by pressing the trigger.
3. Smooth within 5 minutes to achieve a perfect finish. For the best results, use the UniBond Sealant Finishing Tool.
4. Remove excess sealant before it dries with white spirit. Protect the sealant from water and damp.
5. Fully dry in 24-36 hours depending on bead size, temperature & humidity.