Repair Express Power Putty is a solvent free epoxy putty ideal for most gap filling and repairs where bonding is necessary. High strength and shock resistant, Power Putty can be used used on most common building materials. Able to be sanded, drilled and painted.
Ideal for most common materials including:
Tips and tricks:
For best results, Make sure that surfaces are clean and lightly sand surfaces prior to bonding.
UniBond Repair Express Power Putty is designed to be workable for 3 minutes while the bond is being created, allowing for the adhesive to be repositioned into the correct position.
Once set solid, UniBond Repair Express Power Putty can be sanded, drilled and painted, leaving no traces of the repair job completed.
Cleaning excess Epoxy
The epoxy is a putty meaning that you don’t have to worry about the product bleeding from the edges of the bond. Any excess can easily be sanded or painted over.
Unibond Repair Express Power Putty is designed with a much thicker consistency than many epoxy glues. For this reason it can be used to rebuild and seal almost all damaged materials.
Ultra strong and fully waterproof, Unibond Repair Express Power Putty can be used for temporary repairs of small leaks in water pipes as well as a number of other repair jobs in the bathroom.
Being able to withstand temperatures between -30°C and 150°C, Power Putty is ideal for both internal and external use.
- Putty 48g tube
- 6 x 5g Ready to use Doses.
Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and frost.
Step by Step
1. Always wear gloves (rubber or vinyl) when handling this product. Prepare surfaces (see tips and tricks).
2. Cut off required amount from bar (if using 48g tube) with knife or scissors. Remove plastic sleeve.
3. Knead well between fingers to a uniform streak free colour. Apply the putty within 3 mins and remove excess immediately.
4. Set solid in around 5-10 minutes. Leave for 15 mins before sanding, drilling and painting.