A high strength wood adhesive that eliminates the need for nails and screws, for interior use. Bond sets immediately so no need to clamp while the glue dries.
- All types of wood
- Most common building materials including plasterboard, stone and metal. (Providing one surface is absorbent).
Tips and Tricks:
Prepare the surface
Apply to clean, dry surfaces that are free from loose material, dust, oil, grease and polish. Make sure the surface is porous.
To make the strongest adhesion, when making the bond, apply firmly with a twisting motion to maximise contact area.
Product dries by water evaporation so at least one surface to be bonded needs to be absorbent.
Removing Excess Glue
Remove excess adhesive immediately with a damp cloth.
Store the bottle on its side so adhesive is always ready to use and pack can be fully emptied. Don’t store in sub-zero temperatures and ensure a minimum temperature of 5ºC for application. Protect from frost and store out of direct sunlight.
- 120g bottle
- 225g bottle
Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and frost.
Step by Step
1. Apply adhesive evenly to one surface.
2. Make the bond immediately and clamp if necessary.
3. Remove all excess adhesive with a damp cloth.
4. Allow around 24-hours to dry. Support item in place if necessary.