No More Nails Strips are a strong and reliable double sided instant grab tape for easy and fast bonding on flat surfaces. Durable for interior and exterior use.
Both Removable and Permanent strips available.
No More Nails Removable Strips:
No More Nails Permanent Strips:
- Most Plastics
Tips and tricks:
How do I prepare my surfaces?
Apply to clean, dry surfaces that are free from moisture, dust, oil, grease and polish. For best results clean surfaces with methylated spirit.
Accurately mark out with a pencil where the objects are to be located.
Take care to ensure the correct positioning
As No More Nails On A Roll provides an instant bond it is essential to ensure correct positioning before item is stuck into place.
2 versions of No More Nails Strips are available: Removable and Permanent strips.
No More Nails Temporary Strips holds up to 2kg per strip. The strips can quickly and easily be removed by simply giving the object a short sharp turn. Any remaining foam can then be easily peeled off.
If you are looking to bond heavier items then use No More Nails Permanent Strips which can hold up to 3.2kg per strip.
No More Nails Strips can be used for a variety of jobs such as sticking hooks, signs, house numbers, pictures and letterboxes along with various kitchen and bathroom accessories.
Try not to touch the adhesive during application as this may affect the bond.
Try also to avoid direct contact with water as this too can reduce holding power.
- No More Nails Removable Strips x 10
- No More Nails Permanent Strips x 10
Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and frost.
Step By Step
1. Ensure all surfaces are clean and dry.
2. Apply the strip to the object to be mounted. For larger items (thickness > 10mm, weight > 2kg) use more than 1 strip.
3. Apply strips vertically at regular intervals as indicated in the picture, spacing strips 3 to 5cm apart.
4. Remove the backing film carefully and apply to surface by pressing down firmly.
5. Maximum adhesion is reached after 24 hours. Support heavier items until maximum adhesion is achieved.