A high strength adhesive that eliminates the need for nails and screws in many DIY and repair jobs. Dries translucent. For interior use.
NB: Note: No More Nails Invisible is non - hazardous and dries by water evaporation. Therefore at least 1 surface to be bonded must be absorbent.
Tips and tricks:
Absorbent materials let liquids and/or gases pass through them – either partially or totally (e.g. wood, fiber glass, cork…).
Non-absorbent materials, on the other hand, do not let any liquids or gases get through (e.g. glass, metals, plastics).
Prepare the surface
Apply to clean, dry surfaces that are free from loose material, dust, oil, grease and polish.
If you're using a No More Nails cartridge, a good idea is to cut the nozzle into a V shape. It makes it easier to control the flow of glue when you apply it.
To make the strongest adhesion, when making the bond, apply firmly with a twisting motion to maximise contact area.
Removing excess adhesive
Remove immediately with water.
If you are unsure about using a cartridge and cartridge gun then why not try the innovative ready to use applicator for a simple and precise application.
No more Nails Invisible is specially designed for interior use. For external use we recommend No More Nails Waterproof.
- Ready to use applicator 200ml
- Cartridge 300ml
- Tube 200ml
- Mini Tube 40ml
Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and frost.
Step by Step
1. Cut off the tip of the cartridge above the screw thread.
2. Apply adhesive to the item being bonded in continuous beads 15cm apart.
3. Wipe away excess and clean residue of adhesive with white spirit.
4. Allow around 24-hours to dry. Support item in place if necessary.
Ready to use applicator:
1. Remove safety tab and nozzle cap.
2. Slide trigger release to open position. Applicator nozzle can be rotated through 180 ° to assist application if required.
3. Apply pressure to trigger to extrude product, varying pressure to increase and decrease flow.
4. Apply adhesive to the item being bonded in continuous beads 15cm apart. Position item with firm pressure and twisting slightly, ensure good contact before releasing pressure.
5. Wipe away excess and clean residues of adhesive with water.
6. Allow around 24-hours to dry. Support item in place if necessary.