UniBond Repair All Purpose 1 Minute Epoxy provides a strong, durable and permanent repair that can be sanded, painted or drilled when set. Heat and frost resistant, can be used to repair most materials. Waterproof for interior and exterior use.
- Most Plastics
Tips and tricks:
For best results, lightly sand surfaces prior to bonding. Make sure that surfaces are clean, dry and completely free from dust, dirt, rust, oil, grease, polish and moisture.
UniBond Repair All Purpose 1 Minute Epoxy is designed to be workable for 30 seconds while the bond is being created, allowing for the adhesive to be repositioned into the correct position.
Once set solid, UniBond Epoxies can be sanded, drilled and painted, leaving no traces of the repair job completed.
Cleaning excess Epoxy
To clean away excess epoxy, simply wipe away using a cloth and methylated spirit before it has dried. Alternatively, use white vinegar.
- Twin chamber syringe 14ml
Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and frost.
Step by Step
1. Prepare surfaces (see Tips and Tricks).
2. Snap off and discard tab from tip of syringe.
3. Push an Instant mix nozzle onto the syringe. Rotate 90° to lock in place.
4. Push down syringe plunger slowly until the instant mix nozzle is full of adhesive. Apply adhesive directly onto surface to be bonded. Push surfaces together firmly.
5. Remove as much excess adhesive as possible using methylated spirit. Adhesive is workable for approx. 30 seconds and will set solid in 1 minute.
6. Support repair as necessary until adhesive has set solid. Allow 2 hours before sanding, drilling and painting.
7. Remove and discard instant mix nozzle before adhesive cures. Wipe tip of syringe with a tissue.
8. Fix re-sealable cap onto syringe nozzles. Store syringe between 10°C and 30°C.