UniBond Epoxy Repair Wood is a 2 part water resistant epoxy adhesive that sets in 5 minutes. Ideal for strong quick bonding and repairing of almost all soft and hard woods. Can be sanded, drilled and painted.
Ideal for bonding most wood, including:
Tips and tricks:
For best results, lightly sand surfaces prior to bonding. Make sure that surfaces are clean, dry and completely free from dust, dirt, rust, oil, grease, polish and moisture.
UniBond Epoxy Repair Wood is designed to be workable for 4 minutes while the bond is being created, allowing for the adhesive to be repositioned into the correct position.
Once set solid, UniBond Epoxies can be sanded, drilled and painted, leaving no traces of the repair job completed.
UniBond Epoxy Repair Wood is temperature resistant and water resistant meaning it is ideal for internal but also external use, perfect for repairing items such as wooden garden tables.
Unibond Epoxy Repair Wood will bond wood to a wide variety of materials including leather, metal, glass, ceramics and most plastics.
Cleaning excess Epoxy
To clean away excess epoxy, simply wipe away using a cloth and methylated spirit before it has dried. Alternatively, use white vinegar.
- Twin chamber syringe 25ml
Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and frost.
Step by Step
1. Prepare surfaces (see Tips and Tricks).
2. Pull out re-sealable cap from syringe plunger and snap off tab from tip of syringe nozzles. Push down syringe plunger slowly to dispense adhesive. Only dispense as much adhesive as required. Fix re-sealable cap onto syringe nozzles.
3. Mix adhesive thoroughly using the spatula provided and use immediately.
4. Apply adhesive carefully and sparingly to one surface to be bonded. Push both surfaces together firmly. Remove as much excess as possible with methylated spirit.
5. Adhesive is repositionable for approx 4 minutes after mixing and will set solid in around 5 minutes. If necessary, support repair until adhesive has set.
6. Store syringe between 10°C and 30°C.