A durable 2 part epoxy adhesive that sets solid in 5 minutes. Repositionable with high bond strength, UniBond Epoxy Repair Metal is ideal for quick permanent bonding, repairing and gap filling most metals and stone.
Ideal for bonding most metals and stone, including:
- Cast Iron
Tips and tricks:
For best results, lightly sand surfaces prior to bonding. Make sure that surfaces are clean, dry and completely free from dust, dirt, rust, oil, grease, polish and moisture.
UniBond Epoxy Repair Metal is designed to be workable for 4 minutes while the bond is being created, allowing for the adhesive to be repositioned into the correct position.
Once set solid, UniBond Epoxies can be sanded, drilled and painted, leaving no traces of the repair job completed.
UniBond Epoxy Metal is temperature resistant and water resistant meaning it is ideal for internal but also external use, perfect for repairing such items as metal garden chairs.
Unibond Epoxy Metal will bond wood to a wide variety of materials including leather, metal, glass, ceramics and most plastics.
The adhesive is also resistant to oils and other common solvents making it suitable for use in repairs to car number plates.
Cleaning excess Epoxy
To clean away excess epoxy, simply wipe away using a cloth and methylated spirit before it has dried. Alternatively, use white vinegar.
- Twin chamber syringe 25ml
Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and frost.
Step by Step
1. Prepare surfaces (see Tips and Tricks).
2. Pull out re-sealable cap from syringe plunger and snap off tab from tip of syringe nozzles. Push down syringe plunger slowly to dispense adhesive. Only dispense as much adhesive as required. Fix re-sealable cap onto syringe nozzles.
3. Mix adhesive thoroughly using the spatula provided and use immediately.
4. Apply adhesive carefully and sparingly to one surface to be bonded. Push both surfaces together firmly. Remove as much excess as possible with methylated spirit.
5. Adhesive is repositionable for approx 4 minutes after mixing and will set solid in around 5 minutes. If necessary, support repair until adhesive has set.
6. Store syringe between 10°C and 30°C.