“100% Power Glue”, can be used to fix almost all materials in the most extreme conditions. The solvent – free formula gives a strong, flexible and transparent bond, ideal for most interior and exterior gluing tasks in and around the house.
- Plastic (PC,glass fibre, hard PVC)
- Polystyrene foam
Tips and tricks:
Prepare the surface
Apply to clean, dry surfaces that are free from loose material, dust, oil, grease and polish.
Fixing heavier items
When fixing heavier items, or to uneven surfaces, use temporary support if necessary until the adhesive is dry.
Advantages of 100% glue
Unlike superglues which are designed for instant bonding of small items, UniBond 100% Power Glue is developed using FLEXTEC™ patented technology with 100% active ingredients.
- Can be used on larger surface areas.
- Is repositionable.
- Is waterproof rather than water resistant.
- Is easy to clean up fresh spillages – simply wipe with damp cloth.
UniBond 100% Power Glue can be used for almost all small to medium repair jobs around the house.
- The patented formula makes it especially strong for sensitive substrates including mirrors.
- Its waterproof ability makes it perfect for Repair jobs in bathrooms.
- Transparent formula makes UniBond 100% Power Glue ideal for bonding glass.
- Other common uses include fixing broken tables, loose paving slabs, a broken shower head and loose carpet edges.
- 50g bottle
Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and frost.
Step by Step
1. Clear the area of any loose dust or debris.
2. Dampen the surface with a cloth.
3. Apply a thin and even layer of adhesive.
4. Press the surfaces together and tape or clamp for at least 30 minutes.
5. Full bond strength achieved after 24 hours.